Why is it that I want to write here, but can’t seem to do it with any kind of consistency?
If I’m being honest, it’s because I don’t feel I have anything of value to say. I’m a (mostly) stay-at-home mom. I have three kids, but two of them are adults and no longer live with us. I simply don’t think I’m that interesting.
Many things have changed since I started writing here eons ago. So in an effort to catch you up, let’s go back to the basics.
In order to reintroduce myself (which is hilarious because I’m guessing anyone that reads this already knows me) I’m going to post 10 facts about me.
- I’m a wife, a mother, a friend.
- I’m currently a second term PTA President at my youngest child’s elementary school.
- I have a very small, part time job at the elementary school.
- I’m a super proud MoM, meaning my middle “kid” is in the military.
- My oldest child is turning 21 this year.
- I have a ridiculous fan-girl love for Jared Leto. It’s embarrassing really.
- While I very much enjoy adult novels, I have a growing love of the Young Adult genre as well. I’m a fan of the Lightening Thief series. I loved The Maze Runner and plan to read the others. The Scorch Trials is sitting here waiting to be read. (Not just yet TST, I’ll get to you soon). I read the Hunger Games trilogy years ago. I love Harry Potter. I could go on, but you get the idea.
- I’m an introvert through and through.
- Penguins used to be my favorite animal. Now? Not so much. I don’t know what happened other than I guess I grew out of it. I do love me some hedgehogs and owls though.
- I love the Christmas season. I can’t stand decorating for it. Every year I say something along the lines of, “Let’s just skip it this year,” and everyone freaks the heck out.
There you have it. Hopefully I’ll be back soon. My husband and I are thinking of taking on a blogging challenge. I don’t think it’ll be a daily challenge, but maybe weekly? Anyhow, see you soon.