What brings you joy?
Here are a few things that bring joy to my life. In no particular order:
- Early mornings before everyone wakes up. The house is nice and quiet while I enjoy my morning coffee.
- Christmas Shopping. I love picking out gifts for people.
- Wrapping my little one up in a towel and carrying her downstairs after a bath.
- Empty plates after dinner has been consumed.
- A good sandwich.
- Spending time with my husband or my friends.
- A full fridge and full cupboards
- Making tamales with my (“ex”tended) family
- Eating one tamale from the first dozen tamales we make. There’s nothing like a fresh tamale.
- Playing Apples to Apples with the Wright boys.
- My grandmother’s apple cake recipe.
- Target and the chance to win a $300 gift card to my absolutely favorite store EVER thanks to Barking Mad