What brings you joy?
Here are a few things that bring joy to my life. In no particular order:
- Early mornings before everyone wakes up. The house is nice and quiet while I enjoy my morning coffee.
- Christmas Shopping. I love picking out gifts for people.
- Wrapping my little one up in a towel and carrying her downstairs after a bath.
- Empty plates after dinner has been consumed.
- A good sandwich.
- Spending time with my husband or my friends.
- A full fridge and full cupboards
- Making tamales with my (“ex”tended) family
- Eating one tamale from the first dozen tamales we make. There’s nothing like a fresh tamale.
- Playing Apples to Apples with the Wright boys.
- My grandmother’s apple cake recipe.
- Target and the chance to win a $300 gift card to my absolutely favorite store EVER thanks to Barking Mad
Here we are again. It’s that time of year where we struggle to find the perfect gift for the kids. I have a large whiteboard that holds my grocery list and any notes that need to be remembered. It’s also an art board for the kids. When people come to visit, half the time they leave little messages on it as well.
This time of year it becomes the place the kids write their wish list.
Here it is:
What’s that? You can’t read it? Well here, let me help you.
What do you think? Too passive aggressive? A mom’s allowed to wish for things too right? And hey, it won’t even cost the kids any money to fulfill my wishes!
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know I’ve updated the online store with a lot of new products. There are over 80 handmade items to choose from.
Christmas is right around the corner and you might just find the perfect gift for that someone special!
I have everything from necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, charms, and hair clips to stitch markers for knitters.
Please visit me over at Jen Tucker Creatives to see what’s new.